9.- Warren Buffett

buffetSource

With an estimated net worth of $63.9 billion, the gentleman known as the “Oracle of Omaha,” joined Berkshire Hathaway in 1970; and he has feverishly made money hand-over-fist since then. Fun Fact:  he has pledged to give away 99 percent of his money when he dies. The remaining 1% will go towards fighting erectile dysfunction, a cause he has championed in his later years.